Rabu, 14 Disember 2011

aksi gerakerja kempen JOM NAIK TANGGA ( LUKISAN DINDING @ MURAL PAINTING ) di KKM @ PUTRAJAYA

It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures.



What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough.



My contribution to the world is my ability to draw. I will draw as much as I can for as many people as I can for as long as I can. Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic.

sihatceriacergas & the endaevour to achieve more...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan